If you've been itching to play the latest game by the creators of Fallout and Skyrim, 'Redfall', you're in luck.
Microsoft has just launched a massive new Game Pass scheme which means you and five friends could get Redfall and hundreds of other titles for free.
All you need is one friend with an Xbox or PC Game Pass subscription who can then refer five friends for a 14-day PC Game Pass trial.
READ NEXT: Your old Gameboy could be worth £22,000 as price of vintage gaming tech skyrockets
You'll need to be new to Game Pass but it will give you access to the entire PC Game Pass library as well as an EA Play membership.
That includes titles such as:
- Ghostwire Tokyo
- Forza Horizon
- Mass Effect series
- A Plague Tale
- Assassin's Creed series
- Battlefield series
- Death Stranding
- The Halo series including Halo: Infinite
To take advantage of the feature, you'll be able to open a Friend Referral invitation window on the Game Pass Home screen in the Xbox App on Windows.
You just click 'Give PC Game Pass' to share with your friends, or alternatively, follow these instructions to invite your friends via Xbox.com
AI can now read minds thanks to new brain decoder tool and it could change lives
Your friends will have 30 days to redeem their free trial. If they don't sign up for it in time, it will be returned to you and you'll be able to share it again.
Described as 'Netflix for gamers', Game Pass is available on both PC and Xbox.
It gives you access to tons of brand new games as well as old ones for a monthly fee of £9.99 (for the Ultimate subscription).
It will also give you access to online multiplayer services, remote play and more.
- Brits would 'rather give up booze and dating than good WiFi' according to new study
- Microsoft Edge users' Internet history is being tracked by Bing – here's how to stop it
- Delete these AI chat apps from your phone or risk scams, Android and iPhone users warned
- Playstation fans have just days left to claim free games as May's PS Plus revealed
- You can now 'print human skin' with Lego thanks to major scientific breakthrough
Source: Read Full Article