Sky customers can make huge savings on their monthly bills today if they ditch their satellite dish, thanks to a new offer from the TV giant.
Right now, you can get a 4K Sky Glass TV as well as three months of Sky TV channels and a Netflix subscription for just £14 per month.
The 100 Sky TV channels and Netflix subscription usually set you back £26 per month.
READ NEXT: Monthly Sky bills set to soar but there is a cheaper option to beat the price hikes
But they're being offered for £0 until tomorrow, meaning you'd only have to pay £14 per month for the Sky Glass for the first three months.
The offer ends at the end of the day tomorrow on Wednesday, 5th April 2023. Check it out here
It's worth noting you'll have to pay a £10 upfront fee and that you'll also be locked in for an 18-month contract, so just be careful to read all the fine print before agreeing to anything.
You'll also be paying off the Sky Glass TV for 48 months. This is Sky's fancy all-in-one streaming TV and is available in sizes of 43", 55", and 65".
Putin using AI to identify and arrest opponents before they do anything wrong
Monthly bills for Sky TV customers have skyrocketed this month, with most customers facing an increase of around 8.1%—depending on how many Sky services they're subscribed to.
According to the Express, Sky HD will cost £1 more per month, while Sky Sports and Sky Entertainment packages are both increasing by £2 per month.
So it's no wonder Sky TV customers are looking for a way to pay less on their bills.
- Everyone needs to try this Wi-Fi trick – it will instantly speed up your broadband
- 'Convincing' WhatsApp text scam returns – check your phone now for this dodgy message
- Monthly Sky bills set to soar today but there's a cheaper option
- You can now get Elon Musk's Starlink satellite broadband in the UK at a huge discount
- Humanity is 7 years away from immortality thanks to nanobot tech, claims ex-Google boff
Source: Read Full Article