NHS staff members could save even more money on their Christmas shopping this year, thanks to Black Friday.
While the popular annual sales see major price reductions on gadgets and home products, some retailers are offering even bigger special discounts to NHS staff.
If you or a loved one are an NHS staff member, it's worth heading over to NHSDiscountOffers to see what discounts you're eligible for year-round.
READ NEXT: When is Black Friday 2022? Date, expert tips and best predicted retailers so far
But, as we get closer to Black Friday sales next week, your money could go even further. All you'll need is a valid Blue Light Card number, NHS email address, or discount code (depending on the site).
The NHS staff Black Friday deals include:
- 20% off monthly contracts at EE
- 50% off RAC breakdown insurance
- 50% off Sky Cinema and Entertainment Bundle
- 20% off at Lovehoney
- 10% off large kitchen appliances at AO
View the full list of NHS Black Friday deals
It's worth noting these are only the deals available ahead of Black Friday next week, and further discounts may be applicable to NHS staff closer to the big day.
Steve Bater, spokesperson for the NHS Money Saving blog, said: "It's great that some well known UK brands have been kind enough to offer NHS staff that little bit extra discount this year on their purchases."
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Black Friday deal sees £200 slashed off folding smartphone
He continued: "After the year NHS staff have had working long hours which of course will continue throughout the Christmas period any savings no matter how small will be extremely welcome."
Meanwhile, Martin Lewis, the founder of MoneySavingExpert, has warned consumers about losing money to dodgy Black Friday deal.
In a tweet, the financial expert said: "My Black Friday shopping memo… if you were going to buy it anyway and it's half price, you've saved 50%. If you weren't going to buy it, but do because it's half price you've wasted 100%."
- Amazon launches early Apple Black Friday deals with major iPad discounts
- Travelodge Black Friday sale sees rooms from £34 next summer
- Black Friday hacks to bag best deals from early sign ups to budgeting
- Biggest ever Black Friday brawls from shootings and pepper spray to bargain hunt bedlam
- 5 worst Black Friday scams to look out for as consumers urged to stay vigilant
Source: Read Full Article