A man has been banned from flying United Airlines after wearing a red thong as a face covering while boarding a flight to protest pandemic restrictions.
Adam Jenne's antics at Fort Lauderdale Airport, Florida got him booted off a plane bound for Washington DC on Wednesday morning.
The bloke from Cape Coral, told NBC 2: "It’s all nonsense. COVID doesn’t know that we’re at cruising altitude. It’s stupid. The whole thing is theatre."
However, Jenne claims the incident wasn’t the first time he fashioned the underwear into a mask aboard a plane.
He insisted that he would fly with a different airline on Thursday using the same make-shift face covering.
He added: "Every single flight has been met with different reactions from the flight crew. Some with a wild appreciation, others confrontational.”
“Hopefully, Spirit Airlines has a better sense of humour."
A United Airlines spokesperson credited the airline workers for confronting the passenger as it broke Covid regulations.
The statement to the New York Post said: "The customer clearly wasn’t in compliance with the federal mask mandate and we appreciate that our team addressed the issue on the ground prior to takeoff, avoiding any potential disruptions [in] the air."
Perv 'obsessed with sex' in trouble after topless cleaner ad leads to groping
Earlier this year, police launched a manhunt for the pervert who exposed himself while wearing a clown mask disguise at a nursing home.
The man, who was dressed in women's underwear and wore a clown mask, had been seen standing at the window and was performing a sex act on himself.
Staff raised the alarm and police officers quickly flooded the area in hope of capturing the offender
Officers were called to Willowbank Nursing Home in Burnley, Lancashire just after 5am on August 17, LancashireLive reports.
Detective Inspector Mark Saunders, of Burnley CID, said: "This was an extremely distressing incident and we are doing all we can to identify and arrest the offender.
Christine McGuinness sizzles in racy lingerie and stockings ahead of Full Monty strip
For more stories from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
"I appreciate that given the time it is unlikely that anyone else has witnessed the incident itself," he added, "but I would appeal to anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area or who has any information to get in touch.
"Even if you think that a piece of information isn’t significant I would urge you to contact us so that we can review it alongside other intelligence and information we have.
"I appreciate that the nature of this incident may cause concern in the community and I would reassure people that we are doing all we can to identify and apprehend the person responsible."
Source: Read Full Article