Escape rooms in Calgary are a pretty new trend, but they’re quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to spend time with friends and family. It’s also an excellent way to keep your brain sharp!
What are Escape Rooms?
Escape rooms are real-life games where you and your friends or family will be locked in a room with a series of puzzles to solve. You have 60 minutes to find clues, break codes, open locks, and do anything else you can think up to get out before the countdown timer reaches zero.
What are the benefits of playing Escape Room?
Escape rooms are a great way to bond with friends and family. They also require critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills — all qualities that make for a successful workforce! These games can be good exercise, too; there’s nothing like having to get up every time you need a new clue!
How to Play
To play, you have to sign up for a room, gather with your friends or family, and then use teamwork to get out before time runs out. You can’t run away from problems if you don’t know what they are, so make sure you read the rules carefully!
Tips for Playing
The best way to find clues is by trying to break things. That’s right, you’re encouraged to break stuff — but only if it’ll help you escape, of course! (Be gentle when destroying things in case any of them are essential.)
Your imagination is the limit in Escape Rooms. The point isn’t necessarily that you solve all the puzzles correctly, but rather that you figure out how they work in the first place. Even if all the clues seem impossible, don’t give up hope because there might be something about them that can lead you to an answer. You never know until you try!
If this seems like your idea of a good time, check out which Escape Room in Calgary is right for you. They even have rooms where you can choose your adventure!
Why You Should Try an Escape Room
You should try out an escape room if you want to have fun with your friends or family while challenging yourself. You’ll bond over the experience and get some great exercise at the same time! And just think about how impressed all of your co-workers will be when they find out that you were able to escape in under an hour.
6 Things That Make Playing An Escape Room Fun!
- Escape rooms are real-life games and challenges that test your analytical and creative skills.
- You don’t need any experience to play, just a willingness to work together with your team and think outside of the box!
- It can be as easy or complex as you want it to be — you choose the difficulty level at the beginning!
- There’s nothing like being stuck in an Escape room — it’s so intense!
- You’ll improve valuable problem-solving skills by playing these games.
- People who play escape rooms often turn into lifelong friends based on how much fun they have together.